Sale
67196

Frind Estate Valley Big Red

- Liquid error (sections/template--product.liquid line 180): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
  • $23.99

Description

Type: Red Wine
This medium-bodied, Merlot dominant blend with aromas of wild violet pair seamlessly with dark cherry, cassis, red licorice and vanilla on the palate. Similar to the 2018 vintage, we’ve used both French and American oak to age the wine with 80% of this oak being neutral and the other 20% new. This is an uncomplicated, easy-drinking red for any occasion and best paired with BBQ steak and roasted veggies.

Customer Reviews (0)